CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 5, 2011

It's been 5 days!!!

On February 28, 2011 is when I took my last steroid and I have been feeling good ever since and hoping I feel better forever. We will see though.

I going to try this health food store inflammatory stuff and see it works. I have made a lot of progress since Monday and I am very proud of myself.

Since Monday I was coming inside from outside and didn't open the sliding glass door all the way and banged my knee into it. Yes, it hurt so bad I thought I wasn't going to able to walk on it afterwards.
It's like hitting your funny bone on your elbow but worse. You get this funny sensation and then when you feel it, it feel a lot worse than excepted to be when you move it. Well I was able to move and walk on it. I was sure I was going to have a lot of pain and wouldn't be able to move it but I didn't I didn't take steroid either.

I also move to fast but that's natural. I gotta remember to move slower. Still working on that. I was at borders last night and sat a the floor to read books and I get up and my knee cracks it didn't hurt luckily.

I turn to fast while walking and knee cracks again. I gotta learn to move slower. Still learning. I got a lot of strength back in my muscles. Also, I find the more healthier I eat and not the junk food I use to eat the more better I do and I also feel better to. I do treat myself to junk or chocolate or what not every now and then.

I also starting to train my dog to. Which I suppose to do when I first got him but didn't because of the situation I was in. He got the sit command in like less than 20mins. Working on other commands with him.

I'm doing pretty good and I hope it stays this way. Please continue to pray for me and thank you so much for praying.

My next post hopefully is going to be on the Methotrexrate and what my thoughts are about that. Why or why I shouldn't take it. That will be the next post unless nothing else happen between now and then that I need to post about.

Quick Links:

If you want to be a fan and get me or others advice please like my Facebook fan page. Just type "ArthritisRachel" you should find it.

Youtube: I going to be posting about my journey about having and giving info about my arthritis.
youtube.com/ArthritisRachel

Twitter: Updates! twitter.com/arthritisrachel

My youtube and Facebook fan page and blogspot are all under construction still but I will continue to post though. So be patient with me. Thank you!

Also today I might be going to the snow with my bro. Please pray for our safety and for us to get safely to our destination and back. If I don't go to the snow with my bro then I am going to hang out with my friends and possibly have a sleepover and go to subway. :)

I'm able to to be independent and do things on my own now. I love it. Anyways this is a quick update.

Enjoy,
Rachel

0 comments:

Post a Comment